Mama Natural logo
Mama Natural logo

All articles

Can I pay with my FSA, HSA, or HRA card?Updated a year ago

Yes. Childbirth classes are eligible for reimbursement with a flexible spending account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), or a health reimbursement arrangement (HRA), and we do accept FSA / HSA / HRA cards as well.

If you have additional questions about getting reimbursed with your FSA, HSA, or HRA account, contact [email protected].

Was this article helpful?